Monday, April 30, 2007

Chaos

So, I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately. I usually post to this blog while I'm at work and I haven't been at work in the past two weeks! You might think, "Oh nice, Becky had a vacation." but unfortunately that's not the case. You see, my Paw-Paw got sick and passed away on Friday April 20th. It still seems so surreal. I'm not sure I believe it's all happened yet. Then this past week we had the funeral and my Mom and I went to New Orleans for the National Conference of Neonatal Nursing. We got home Saturday night. I don't go back to work until Wednesday so that's nice. The house is a wreck from all the trips we've made in the past two weeks. I would come home, dump my bag, wash and repack. I think this happened at least 4 times? So I've got a lot of work to do. I think I may just wait until tomorrow. Today should be a family day. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. It is so hard to lose a loved one. You and your family are in our prayers. Hang in there and don't get lost in the laundry!!