Monday, April 2, 2007

Drawings

Tonight I was voted in as a "real" firefighter! So now I'm official! Kinda' scary, huh?

On another note:
This is a picture of Jayden's first people drawing ever awhile back (that was done with prompting).


Tonight, Jayden drew a picture of a man and shocked us all! His drawings are usually just scribbles, but we looked up and there was a man! Here's a picture of his second man drawing:


the first man "went swimming" and was colored over by "water" so I didn't get a picture. The first man even had hair! Much improvement, huh?

They amaze you every step of the way! The camera on my phone does too! If it only had a flash!
Tomorrow, pick up the house for the housekeeper (coming Wednesday - I was wrong) then sleep for work, boo! Only two nights and then our crazy weekend begins. I wish it was more of a restful adventure, but it never is.

No comments: