Monday, May 21, 2007

What's Happening?

I'm sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been around, just not posting. We even have these two nice new laptops so I really have no excuse. Last week they said that we are not allowed to get on the internet at work anymore. This is so stupid. So, I am going to have to work really hard to keep up my blogs at home. Blah!

Well, let's see... the craziness has concluded for the time being. Thank God! Last week we were able to just do nothing for a few days, which was wonderful!

Last weekend we got Abbey married off. It was beautiful. There are pictures on her myspace account. We watched their dog, Jax, while they were on their honeymoon - a cruise - which was a total surprise for Abbey! Now Jax is gone. It was a little sad/lonely getting ready for work Saturday night without him. Still don't want a dog though!

What else? Yesterday, I was fighting staying awake on the way home from work (probably because I was so bored at work and already ready to fall asleep since I couldn't get on the internet) so I went to bed when I got home. I was planning on getting up around 1030 to go to church. Jesse woke me up around or after 1100 and I said forget it. I was pooped. I got up around 5pm. We went to the Gibbs house for the last senior class blessing/dinner of all our families. I guess the next one will be in about 14 years for Jayden. Crazy! Soon we are all going to be real grownups. So strange.

Brent got a job as the junior high intern at church. I'm proud of him. It's going to be a long, hard summer, but this is so much than a job. He's going to learn so much and have such great experience. It's awesome. I'm so proud of him in general.

Saturday was Jayden's fourth birthday. Jesse and I both had to work so we celebrated with our annual House of Mouse visit on Wednesday night. It was fun as usual. Jesse and I were doing the game there that was like Dance, Dance Revolution. It was really fun. It was also quite a workout.

Jayden's party is next Sunday. I've got to get cracking on getting ready for it. It's going to be at home this year as it was last, only thing is that we are having our first "friend" party. In the past it's just been family and close friends. So.... yeah, exciting.

I think I'm going to see if the pool is open today.

No comments: