Friday, September 21, 2007

Hello BloggerLand

I know, I know, It's been a long time. Sorry. I just haven't felt like posting a lot lately on any of my blogs! I am totally into MySpace and Facebook right now though!

So ... update ... Same old. We have Snickers the dog now. She has blended into our family quite well. Jayden and her are best buds. Who would've thought this is the same dog who would run away and growl at him!?!?!? I guess things change when you're on the 4 year old's turf! Anyway - she follows him around and plays with him. One morning Jayden even put his socks on her!

We also got kitty the cat. He ran off, but comes around for food. Jesse saw him the other day and I saw him tonight. So at least I know he's not dead.

This week we got Jayden's room painted and decorated! It looks so nice! It only took FOR - EV - ER!!! I'll post pictures at some point if I remember!

My Dad is living in Washington DC now. He'll be there 18 mths. He comes home once a month and my Mom will go there once a month. We are going out to see him in December so we're pretty excited.

So ... I guess that's all for now!

No comments: