Friday, April 18, 2008

23 Weeks and Counting!

Ok, I admit it... I've been a bad blogger blogger. I do blog on my Xanga, but even there not as frequently as I should. I've been wanting to do a blog with my 20 week ultrasound photos, but I'm always at work when I have the motivation to do it and I can't access them here. So, I'll just give you the updates without the pictures. Sorry.

I am currently 23 weeks. I've been feeling much better as of late. I was feeling awful for the first 20 weeks or so. First my stomach just hurt (thankfully no morning sickness - just achy tummy.) then my abdominal muscles hurt, then I had palpitations, then I was anemic, now, finally I'm feeling better. I was also very paranoid up until my 20 wk ultrasound. Funny thing though, I calmed down once I knew what the sex of the baby was and that everything was ok. I thought now (22-25ish weeks) would be the scariest for me since that's the age range of the smallest babies we take care of, but I'm actually more relieved to be at this point. I know that if the baby were to come it would be a long, hard road and he may not make it, but I still feel better that I would hopefully have some time with him I guess. Who knows why I'm so calm. I'm thinking it's the Lord!

So, if you didn't glean from the above paragraph, we are having another little boy. We don't have a name as of now though. I must admit that I was disappointed at first, but I have recovered and am getting excited about what the future holds. Jayden will love having a brother. It will be best for him. God gives us what we need and I'm holding on to that truth!

That's about all for now. Just wanted to post some kind of update here! Sorry guys!

No comments: