Sunday, April 5, 2009

Long time no ... post?

So, should I post? I'm sure the nobody - well maybe one person - who reads this sometimes would say yes. I used to post a lot! Well, on my other blog - Xanga - but honestly I haven't had the desire to post in a long time. I haven't posted anywhere. Maybe I'll get the desire back? Maybe I just had it for a brief moment right now! ; )

Anyway - My babies are growing up fast! Jayden has 9ish weeks of Kindergarten left! He's also taking piano lessons. He loves it so far! Hopefully that will remain! He is such a big kid and good helper around the house and with Kasen. There is so much I want to teach him when it comes to family and everything. We've been staying around the house more lately (not so go-go-go) so it's been nice to learn a new routine. At school, he still has a lot to learn! He gets in trouble a lot. Mostly now for talking! Who'dve guessed?

Kasen is growing like a weed for sure! He's almost 8 mths old and weighs 19+ lbs! He's in the 95% for height too! He has been crawling since January, can sit up on his own and get himself to sitting, pulling up on everything, and learning to sit on the potty. LEARNING. We are not pushing the potty thing. It's more an introduction stage at this point. He still has no teeth, but loves to eat by himself! I've been much more lenient when it comes to food with him! I just give him whatever - mostly! Second child! He's a lovey kid for sure. They both are! Talking all the time. No MaMa yet though, but he does have BuBa and DaDa. Now does he know who he's talking about? No! Anyway - I'm so glad we had another baby. It's so different this time around!

Jesse is still at TWFD & MCHD part time. Still loving it. I am at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands now. Still in the NICU. I transferred up here when I came back from maternity leave. It's so nice to leave 5 min before I need to be at work vs. and hour and a half!

So I guess that's the quick update...

No comments: