Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bored

I'm super bored tonight at work. I have to very easy babies and I'm in an area that by myself. No one to socialize with. Blah. Only 3ish more hours so that's good. I worked Fri/Sat night and then went to church on Sunday morning. After that we went to pass out food to the homeless and then to lunch. I got into bed around 4pm! I didn't get out of bed until 3pm Monday! I got up and we decorated the Christmas tree and then got ready for work and dinner.

Grandmother is coming tomorrow(really it's today now) and we have lifegroup. It's going to be a play games, eat and hang out night. Fun! Then it's Christmas Eve with my family, we both work Christmas and then it's Christmas with his family. Busy week! I guess Santa will have to come Christmas Eve day since Jesse won't be home Christmas morning. Oh well, we don't mind moving the actual day around. That's not what really matters anyway!

No comments: