Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just hanging out right now. Abbey, Sedric, Kaleb, and Jayron came over after church to kill some time. I like that. I like being able to open my home up to people to just come by and hang out. It's nice.

This morning I woke up around 6:45am! I slept all day yesterday and got up for a few hours then went back to bed at bedtime. It was really nice. I woke up feeling rested. It's so nice to feel that way!

So... Let me catch up...

The party went really well. I think we had about 40 people here. It was nice. We did have a lot of leftover food. Stinks. Oh well, I would rather have too much then not enough for everyone. This week's been work and such nothing too interesting. The countdown to Honduras has begun. Just a few more weeks! Hard to believe. I also need to get cracking on Stephanie's shower. Seems that I am the main hostess! Surprise!

No comments: