Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Last night we got the shelf hung, the bookcases secured, the shelf in the bathroom hung, and attempted to hang the towel rack. It didn't want to cooperate. I have decided that that particular wall in the bathroom is either cursed or doesn't want a towel rack on it. There are two holes in the wall that have to be patched from the previous towel rack and there are also sheetrock nails that are popping through. Yeah, it's a mean wall! The previous towel rack just up and fell off one day last week when I was grabbing my towel. It was strange. Then I remembered that the builders had had trouble too. When we removed the other side of the towel rack there was at least a quarter size hole hiding underneath, yes, they had trouble!



The new furniture (all I have to do is decorate!)




The bathroom. The shelf is on the left, the cursed wall is on the right with the not so stable towel rack. (Don't touch it!)





The cursed wall!!!





The hole! Well, one of them!



So... we tried out a new restaurant last night. It was ok. Not great, but ok. We'll probably go back. We then headed over to Lowe's to get the right screws to hang all the stuff. We looked around and dreamt of all we wanted to do to the house. Our house is great, but you can almost always upgrade. One day...

Today... I need to get some more rest. I have to work tonight. Boooooo!!! Tomorrow is playgroup at one of the pools around here. It's at 1030am. I really want to take Jayden, but we'll see if I can make it. I was hoping to sleep a lot today to make it tomorrow. Yeah, try that with a four year old!

Speaking of Jayden... He's been a little toot the last few days. Talking back, smarting off, flat out disobeying... Well, this morning (I think since I was in the "I'm sleeping what do you want" haze) He's been so great! Not throwing fits, obeying, being so polite! I'm so happy, I even let him play with play-doh! (It's cool, but messy) We put him to bed last night around 830-900 because he was being such a stink! Maybe he's just tired, tired, tried. I think I'll try to get a nap out of him (plus I need more sleep) this afternoon before work.

No comments: