Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So, I got up a bit ago. Yes, it is 3:18 in the afternoon, but I'm working tonight so I slept as long as I could! Jesse and Jayden went to run errands and are now at my inlaws house. So... it's just me.
I just got word that the preschool that Jayden goes to isn't going to open in September as planned. They gave me the number to another preschool in the area. So... that stinks! It's the school at my church and we are in the process of building a new building and it's not going to be ready in time. So I guess the school's going to take a year off. Jayden has gone there since he was 3 mths old! I was excited that he was going to have the same PreK teacher that Jesse had. Poop. The other school they recommended to us... I don't think I could send him there. VERY long story short, it's the school at our old preacher's church (Doug - who when he left our church had a contract not to take a job at a C of C within so many miles of ours - well - he took this job in violation of the miles thing because it wasn't at a C of C - very sneaky - but that's just a part of it), and about a year or two ago when they started that school one of the teachers at our school left to be the director. At the end of the school year she took about half of the teachers with her to teach at the new school. So... bad history there for me. Don't think I could do it. So that means I have to find a new school for Jayden. Poop!

Ok, I guess I need to start researching and then get ready for work. I'm headed over to the inlaws for the last dinner with Brady before he heads off to ACU on Friday!
Phone just rang and Compass is going to credit 80 something dollars more into our account for the NSF charges. So out of the $380 they charged us... yes... 380 dollars in nonsufficient funds fees... we've gotten $114 back and now around $80 back so we still had to pay the ridiculous amount of around $186!!! That's why we are in the process of changing banks! Yeah, that's what 8 years of loyalty to one bank will get you... SCREWED! Our new bank, Wells Fargo, charges $10 a DAY whereas our old bank charged $38 per transaction. We had 10 transactions in one day before we even knew it. Plus we were out of town because Jesse's Grandfather was dying and is still in the ICU. Yeah, Compass bank is so loving and understanding. so here's my advice for the day:

COMPASS BANK SUCKS IF YOU HAVE THEM LEAVE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BANK KEEP LOOKING AND DON'T EVEN CONSIDER COMPASS BANK!!!

Ok, now that I've gotten that off my chest. Everyone have a wonderful afternoon and evening!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Okay I am going to comment. I am sending LB there. Doug does not have anything to do with the preschool.

And on the note about taking teachers - in working - subing at the SpringWoodlands the DIRECTOR ran them off. I love the preschool I had gone there when I was little! At the time they left it was not going in the same direction it had been. They did not leave to be ugly but left to try to teach and work at a school like the one they had been at for so many years.

It has a lot to offer. I would not turn it down just b/c of the reason it started.