Monday, July 9, 2007

Ok, quick post. I'm forcing myself to stay up until 1am in preparation for returning to work Wednesday night after having three weeks off! I don't want to go back! I've really enjoyed having the chance to just be home and travel and just do nothing with Jayden!

Honduras was a wonderful success once again! I LOVE it there! If only I could get Jesse to move... If he didn't have the job he has now I think he would be up for it. Oh well. Maybe one day! I will try and post more about Honduras later. It's kinda' long.... and I would like to add pictures.

This morning we went to the pool with a bunch of families from church. It was really fun. I'm so glad so many came, I was afraid we might be the only ones! Silly me! Let's see, as Jayden would say, "Ty, Lille Beth, Tristan, Trenton, Reese and me!" Of course their other siblings and moms were there too! It was a lot of fun! I'm loving having play dates this summer. It's a great chance to spend time with friends and other mommies and let Jayden play with other kids. I hate that he's an only child. We're working on that though!

So, tomorrow we are going to College Station to see the new baby. I know Jesse is anxious! Hope everyone is having a great summer, so far we are!

No comments: